Saturday 10 November 2018

Don't Know Where to Start

Leave a Comment
It's been a long time not to write on my blog. I still remember I made my blog when I was Senior High School (actually vocational high school). And I couldn't regularly write on my blog. I don't know why. I didn't have good motivation for it. I am just the youngster who tried to find something cool, and yeah that was.
Several years later, I still thought about it and I found something new. I could change my template and that was really awesome. I was on college and got many activities including my research. So I couldn't focus on it and didn't know what to do and it vanished.
So, today I've got a lot of story to tell that I can share and that would be great experiences. Now I am the person who always stands in front of many people, the one always creates an art to amuse anyone, and the one plant a seed and watch them grow up since they're kid. Exactly, Now I am a teacher of very great students in Indonesia. 
I will tell you my story and Insha Allah it will be start by next week.

Kode Smiley Untuk Komentar


:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t  

0 comments:

Post a Comment